2023 BMW Weekend Series
Experience more of Dallas by running or walking two days on event weekend! Participants can choose any combination of events across Saturday (12/9) and Sunday (12/10) to complete the series. Those who complete the series will earn an additional bonus medal, a custom Asics finisher jacket and a commemorative event weekend poster!
Registration for the weekend series must be done in advance by selecting the series option during online registration. Each participant will receive the normal benefits of each individual race with the series amenities added as a bonus.
*Please note, the BMW Weekend Series does not include the 2 or 5-person relays.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donation to Scottish Rite for Children
- 5K, 5K Walk or 10K event entry (Saturday, December 9th)
- Marathon, Half Marathon, Half Marathon Walk or 50K Ultra Marathon event entry (Sunday, December 10th)
- Soft tri-blend short-sleeve participant shirt
- Personalized race bib (*if registered by October 31st, 2023)
- Finisher’s medallion for all three events
- Long-sleeve performance blend finisher shirt (Sunday only; event specific)
- Two post-race parties featuring complimentary beer (participants 21+)
- Bonus series medallion
- Bonus series Asics finisher jacket
- 52nd Anniversary Commemorative Poster
To sum up, that’s three medals, a short-sleeve participant shirt, a long-sleeve finisher shirt, a bonus jacket and two post-race parties!
|Race||May 1 – May 31||June 1 – Aug 31||Sept 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Nov 30||Dec 1 – Dec 9|
|BMW Weekend Series (Saturday and Sunday) Sold out||$209||$239||$269||$299||$329|
*Packet pick-up for BMW Weekend Series participants will take place at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, December 8th (11am to 7pm).
***There is no race morning packet pick-up.***
Choctaw Runners Lounge - enhanced amenities in 2023!
Upgrade Your Race Weekend - Limited Space Available
Single-day options include Saturday, December 9th (6:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) and Sunday, December 10th (6:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.); 2-day passes are also available
VIP amenities include:
- Heated Private Tent Access Near the Start/Finish Line
- Complimentary Race Day Parking
- Pre-Race Snacks & Beverages
- Post-Race Brunch Provided by Vestals Catering
- Post-Race Cocktails Provided be Socorro Tequila & Tepetan Cold Press Cocktail Mixers
- Climate-Controlled Restrooms
|May 1 - May 31||June 1 - Aug 31||Sept 1 - Oct 31||Nov 1 - Nov 30||Dec 1 - Dec 9|
*Choctaw Runners Lounge passes can be purchased during online registration or by clicking HERE.
Special thanks to: