Full (26.2M), Half Marathon (13.1M), Half Marathon Walk (13.1M) & 50K Ultra Marathon (31M)
Sunday’s race course will begin and end in Downtown Dallas and will highlight the best areas of the city. Along the way, runners will pass through various popular neighborhoods with exciting cheer stations and on-course entertainment before finishing the race at Dallas City Hall Plaza!
*The BMW Dallas Marathon is a Boston Marathon qualifier (USAT&F Certification #TX21063LAB).
- Donation to Scottish Rite for Children
- Soft tri-blend short-sleeve participant shirt
- Personalized race bib (*if registered by October 31st)
- High-energy start and finish line experience
- First-class course highlighting the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, entertainment districts and iconic Dallas landmarks
- Course entertainment to help motivate you along the way
- Finishers medallion for all finishers (see additional custom option below)
- Long-sleeve performance blend finisher shirt (event specific)
- Admission to the Post-Race Party featuring music, food, beverages and complimentary beer (participants 21+)
runDallas reserves the right to change the course as needed prior to race date.
Rules and Time Limit
In accordance with the guidelines issued by USA Track & Field and Wheelchair Sports USA, only runners, walkers and wheelchair participants will be allowed on the course. See the official rules for a complete list of course guidelines. Click HERE to view time limits for each race. Runners must be 16 years or older to participate in the Marathon or Ultra Marathon.
- All Events
Course Split at Mile 8.5 located at Richmond Ave. & Greenville Ave. – 11:15am
- 50K Ultra Marathon
Mile 19.5 at Winsted Dr. & the White Rock Lake Trail – 1:00pm
|Race||May 1 – May 31||June 1 – Aug 31||Sept 1 – Oct 31||Nov 1 – Nov 30||Dec 1 – Dec 9|
|Half Marathon Run and Walk||$129||$149||$169||$189||$209|
|50K Ultra Marathon||$149||$169||$189||$209||$229|
Complete Your Marathon Weekend
Looking for a challenge? Participants can take part in two days of event weekend and receive even more swag! That’s right, register for the 2023 BMW Weekend Series and earn a bonus medal, a custom Asics finisher jacket and other amenities!
Choctaw Runners Lounge – enhanced amenities in 2023!
Upgrade Your Race Weekend – Limited Space Available
Single-day options include Saturday, December 9th (6:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) and Sunday, December 10th (6:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.); 2-day passes are also available
VIP amenities include:
- Heated Private Tent Access Near the Start/Finish Line
- Complimentary Race Day Parking
- Pre-Race Snacks & Beverages
- Post-Race Brunch
- Climate-Controlled Restrooms
|May 1 - May 31||June 1 - Aug 31||Sept 1 - Oct 31||Nov 1 - Nov 30||Dec 1 - Dec 9|
iTAB – Medal Personalization ($19)
Personalize your commemorative BMW Dallas Marathon Festival medal with an iTAB Ribbon Hanger, engraved with your name and finish time. Add iTAB to your registration and your iTAB will be mailed to you shortly after race day.
The iTab can be purchased during registration or by clicking HERE.
Awards are given to the top finishers in 18 categories.
Road Runners Club of America
The 2023 BMW Dallas Marathon is an RRCA State Championship Race.
The BMW Dallas Marathon follows the RRCA Fair Competition Policy. For more information about this policy, click HERE.