Hotel & Travel
Hotel packages for our 2023 event weekend will be available starting May 1st. Special room rates will be reserved at several nearby hotels including the Omni Dallas, our official headquarter hotel. See below for hotel options and check back soon for a link to book your stay.
See below for hotel options or click BOOK NOW to reserve your room for race weekend!
Official Headquarter Hotel
The Omni Dallas is offering a special discounted rate to BMW Dallas Marathon Festival runners and spectators who wish to be at the hub of race weekend activities. The Omni Dallas offers luxurious accommodations and is connected via sky bridge to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, location of the 2023 Health & Fitness Expo.
Official Host Hotels
Additional discounted rates are also available at the Aloft Dallas Downtown and Hyatt Regency Dallas. Both offer great accommodations and are a short walk away to both the Health & Fitness Expo and the start/finish line at Dallas City Hall Plaza!
- Dallas Love Field is the closest airport to Downtown Dallas; travel time to/from the headquarter hotel, Omni Dallas Downtown, can vary between 20-30 minutes based on traffic.
- If traveling in/out of DFW Airport, be sure to allow at minimum 45 minutes (or more during rush hour) to arrive at desired time.
- Downtown Dallas has paid parking options only; be sure to bring cash when attending the Expo and/or parking on event day.
- If traveling via DART on race day, the closest train station to the start & finish line is the Convention Center Station. See our ‘Participants’ page for more details.
- If using a car service or rideshare such as UBER or Lyft during event weekend, here are the key location names & addresses to make note of: